I’m once again obsessing over a makeup look Lily Collins wore recently. I actually intended to post this a couple of weeks ago, but thanks to strep throat topped off with a stomach virus and a crazy busy work schedule, I’ve been pretty laid up.
Anyway, Collins wore this look to the 23rd Annual Glamour Women of the Year Awards. The softly defined eyes and berry lip are a perfect look to recreate for all of the holiday events that are likely starting to fill your calendar. I will absolutely be copying this look come December 3 when I’ve hopefully recovered from (and am celebrating the success) of Cyber Monday. Here’s what makeup artist Pati Dubroff used to created the look:
- Foundation: Lancome Teint Visionnaire in Ivoire, $60
- Powder foundation: Lancome Dual Finish All Day Wear Versatile Powder Makeup in Matte Porcelaine, $38
- Pink blush: Lancome Blush Subtil Blush & Go Trio in Shimmer Menage a Trois Flush, $42
- Bronzy eyeshadow: Lancome Color Design Eye Brightening All-in-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Sienna Sultry, $49
- Lengthening mascara: Lancome L’Extreme Mascara, $27 (one of my all-time faves)
- Berry-hued lipstick: Lancome L’Absolu Rouge in Berry Noir, $30. If you’re going to splurge on any of these products, this should be it — if you’re trying to recreate this look to a T.
Image: Courtesy of Lancome